1) K. Choumas, T. Korakis, I. Koutsopoulos and L. Tassiulas, “Implementation and End-to-end Throughput Evaluation of an IEEE 802.11 compliant version of the Enhanced-Backpressure algorithm,” Development of Networks and Communities Lecture Notes of the Institute for Computer Sciences, Social Informatics and Telecommunications Engineering Volume 44, pp 64-80, 2012.
2) L. Gkatzikis, G. Paschos, I. Koutsopoulos, “Medium Access Games: The Impact of Energy Constraints”, Proceedings of 2011 5th International Conference on Network Games, Control and Optimization (NetGCooP), pp.1,8, 12-14 Oct. 2011.
3) L. Gkatzikis, T. Tryfonopoulos, I. Koutsopoulos, “An Efficient Probing Mechanism for Next Generation Mobile Broadband Systems”, Proceedings of 2012 IEEE Wireless Communications and Networking Conference (WCNC) , pp.1191,1195, 1-4 April 2012.
4) M. Karaca, K. Khalil, E. Ekici, O. Ercetin, "Optimal Scheduling and Power Allocation in Cooperate-to-Join Cognitive Radio Networks," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, doi: 10.1109/TNET.2012.2230187.
5) C. E. Koksal, O. Ercetin, Y. Sarikaya, "Control of Wireless Networks With Secrecy," IEEE/ACM Transactions on Networking, vol.21, no.1, pp.324,337, Feb. 2013 doi: 10.1109/TNET.2012.2197410.
6) Y. Sarikaya, O. Ercetin, C. E. Koksal, "Wireless network control with privacy using hybrid ARQ," Proceedings of 2012 IEEE International Symposium on Information Theory (ISIT), pp.1142,1146, 1-6 July 2012, doi: 10.1109/ISIT.2012.6283032.
7) Y. Sarikaya, O. Ercetin, C. E. Koksal, "Privacy Preserving Network Control for Multi-hop Communications," Proceedings of 2013 Int. Symposium on Modeling and Optimization in Mobile, Ad Hoc and Wireless Networks (WIOPT), 13-16 May 2013.